Next Generation Green Building with Gigacrete
The Tribalinx team member Gigacrete manufactures some of the most innovative, functional, high-performance coatings and high speed house building systems on the market and we ship globally to many different countries needing housing and better coatings solutions.
Our products are cost-competitive, unmistakably ‘green’ and capturing the attention of world markets anxious to leave behind old and inferior ways to build.
- If you are a government official seeking solutions to mass affordable housing needs, we can supply factories capable of producing thousands of homes annually and creating massive onsite employment for unskilled workers.
- If you are an oil or mining company seeking remote location housing units, we can supply many cost effective houses daily to support your needs.
- If you are architects seeking ‘green’ coatings with high performance requirements over Insulating Concrete Forms, we are the leader in these technologies.
- If you are school officials demanding less maintenance or eliminating mold or mildew issues, we have a drywall replacement.
- Or maybe you are plastering contractors looking for next generation products that save labor and installation time; we have you all covered.
We are unmistakably one of the most advanced coatings companies producing product today. If you’re a homeowner, a school or other institutional facility, a hotel chain or burger chain, or even a military facility looking for green healthy building materials or shoot houses or firing ranges, we are the ideal choice for todays environmentally friendly yet high performance systems.
Smart Buidling System
Easy to Build and Most Energy Efficient System
Our Gigacrete Strutures are a super insulated steel framed building system (steel is the most recycled material on earth) utilizing Gigacrete components and so energy efficient that it can exceed even ICF construction in thermal qualities. It is NOT a SIP’S panel. Gigacrete EPS panels utilize our patented structural steel stud connection system. However the structure is considered a “Steel framed” building system with “Rigid Insulation, isolating and encapsulating the structural steel studs and patented connectors” and is signed off by a local registered structural engineer (PE) and utilizes ICC approved steel studs and EPS foam. We have eliminated measuring each stud typical to conventional framing practices. We build with the insulation panels first which locate each structural stud component, making the installation very fast and right the first time. Walls go up in minutes and a small house can be erected in one day using local labor and coated by plastering or stucco applicators ready for occupancy in about a week. Concrete pads or slab foundations are preferred for fastest installations. Tribalinx Gigacrete farms and homes come in a handful of components making onsite installations simple and very fast. Training for installers is available at the Las Vegas factory and it’s free! We need trained applicators and installers all over the World.
Tribalinx Gigacrete facilities super insulated steel-framed construction system specifically targets projects where rapid speed of construction and ease of assembly is important. By significantly reducing labor costs and project cycle times, Gigacrete building system allows a high performance sustainable structure to be constructed at or below wood framed prices! This is a revolutionary step change in the way we build by reducing onsite labor costs. All walls are super insulated with higher R values starting at R-24 up to R-60. In addition, Tribalinx Gigacrete panels are coated with PlasterMax abuse and fire resistant interior coatings and waterproof weather resistant StuccoMax exterior coatings and painted any color.
Building operating costs are reduced, HVAC systems can be sized down as much as 60%, and operating times to heat or cool the structure are shortened. No matter if you are building a home, school classrooms, commercial space, medical center, church or multi use building, Gigacrete provides the thermal efficiency and speed to get your project completed and occupied quickly.
BallistiCrete interior protection is available if needed.
- Meets IBC steel-framed construction standards, utilizing ICC approved steel studs and EPS foam.
- Engineered to withstand hurricane force winds and CA seismic zone 4.
- Easily and rapidly assembled by unskilled labor.
- Utilizes PlasterMax fire rated interior abuse resistant finishes
- StuccoMax non-combustible waterproof exterior finishes
- NO Portland cement=Low Carbon footprint
- Unlimited design possibilities included curved walls
- Ideally suited for Low cost and affordable housing
- No wood, No rot, No mold or mildew, insect and fire resistant
- Containerized and shipped globally to remote locations as a complete kit
- Emergency and Disaster relief permanent housing and shelters
- International joint venture factory opportunities are available
- Supplier of remote location housing for Oil and Gas and Mining industries.
- Government suppliers of mass affordable housing
- Unlimited design capabilities
- Lightweight components are hand carried onsite, no need for cranes.