Ravi Moses | RHIT, CCS, AHIMA Certified ICD-10 Trainer
Ravi as a Center for Medicare/Medicaid Services Coding/Revenue Cycle Management Auditor and Director Health Information Management and Revenue Cycle Management, he has a proven experience managing medical records and revenue cycle management. His background has developed a broad breadth of skills in the health information field, technology solutions, problem solving, and project management areas, all emphasizing planning, budgetary control, infrastructure management, and organizational and people management. He is a confident and visionary leader and trendsetter, with a strong customer service focus.
Ravi served as the Director, Health Information Management and Lead Revenue Cycle Management Manager for Catholic Healthcare Long Island, Island Medical Center (Hempstead General Hospital), Hempstead, NY and currently he is working as Manager of Patient Financial Services at United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau County.
- Responsible for a National presentation for Center of Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) Program for Evaluating PEPPER on DRG/Coding Issues and CMS Target Area: DRG and CC Pairs, March 5, 2006
- Produced and presented a presentation on Sepsis, SIRS and Septicemia for Long Island Health Information Management, September, 2004
- Produced and presented a presentation on Improving Medical Records Documentation for Physicians, January, 2009
- Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) for CMS, 2003-2005
- Medicare plus Choice Organization for CY 2003 and 2004 in 2004 and 2005
- Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) to insure risk adjusted payment integrity and accuracy
- Quality Improvement Chart Review (QICR) for CMS, 2003-2005
- Represented New York State Quality Improvement Organization for the national record review for DRG and Coding consistency.
- President, Long Island Health Information Management Association 2008
- Clinical Preceptor award, New York Health Information Management Association 2007
- Clinical Preceptor award, Long Island Health Information Management Association 2008, 2009
Joel Bergenfeld | CXO Level Management & IT
Joel has built a distinguished career as a hospital CEO and Healthcare System executive. For over thirty (30) years he has directed many hospitals and related health organizations in California and Florida. With a unique background in business development and marketing Mr. Bergenfeld has been instrumental in several turnaround and growth projects throughout his career. Clearly understanding the relationship between cutting edge technology and the demands on high quality physicians, Mr. Bergenfeld has successfully built niche programs to elevate the hospitals position in its market.
In the last two years, Mr. Bergenfeld founded BHEA, a consulting firm focused on assisting health care providers meets their current and future needs, maximize their strengths, and build market share. In addition, Mr. Bergenfeld has assisted many of his clients in selecting and implementing new technologies. In the course of his career as a regional vice president of Tenet Healthcare and CEO of various hospitals including Doctors Regional Hospital where he led one of the most cutting edge projects in the US market to digitize a complete hospital information infrastructure with Siemens, he has been recognized by his peers many times including,” The South Florida CEO of the year”, and NME/Tenet Healthcare” Circle of excellence winner”. Several of his facilities have been the recipient of Awards for service, quality, and innovation. Mr. Bergenfeld understands the close relationships between cost control and Quality. Working closely with his medical staff, board, management, and employees he has always been able to meet patient needs (quality, service, compassion).
Looking forward, Mr. Bergenfeld is always seeking new ways to improve quality, efficiency and safety through the adoption of technology and education.